Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Day one of our Blog world

Here goes and I'm not sure where we'll be in a little while.    Today, we were introduced to Blogs and the Google Blogger.  Yes, it was easy to sit up and yes, we did it.    

Right, wrong or otherwise, here it is.

We're at the Madison County Fairgrounds in Winterset, IA for a week.  While here, we're with 10 other couples learning about computers.  Sandy is in her delight being "teacher" again.   I even listened and learned about the presentation manager in Open Office, which I intend to use next week when I finalize our presentation for the Escapee's Escapade in Sedalia.    We also learned a little bit about Twitter, Facebook and a couple of others.   I'll stick with what I have, thanks.

So much for now.   Gene



No comments:

Post a Comment